Commercial property owners have a few choices when it comes to installing air conditioning systems, and one such unit to consider is the packaged unit. Many commercial ACs also work as commercial heating systems, and this is one of the benefits of using a packaged unit. As you can probably imagine, packaged units can be quite large, and many times they reside on the rooftop of your business space. Because of the size and complexity of these systems, it is imperative to hire a company that specializes in the installation and service of this type of system. Comfort Flow Heating is such a company, and we bring over 50 years’ worth of experience to every commercial job we do in Eugene, OR. Wondering what a packaged unit does? Let’s take a look.
What It Is
A packaged unit comes in three configurations in order to provide your business with the heating and cooling it needs. The configurations are:
- Heat pumps
- Gas furnace/air conditioner
- Hybrid cooling/heating units
Determining which configuration is best for your commercial space is something our commercial pros can assist you with.
Why Consider a Packaged System?
There are a number of benefits that a packaged system can provide for you and your business:
- You won’t lose indoor space – because packaged units are typically placed on rooftops, you won’t have to worry about sacrificing important office space to your HVAC equipment.
- It’s easier for technicians to access – rooftop placement makes it much easier for technicians to reach and service your system.
- They can heat and cool very large spaces – packaged units typically start at 3 tons and can be as large as 20 tons, ensuring that all of your commercial space will get the air it needs.
If a packaged unit sounds like it may be a fit for your commercial space in Eugene, OR, give our commercial experts a call today and schedule an appointment.