- Control Solutions
Indoor Air Quality
Home » Control Solutions
We Specialize in Flexible & Scalable Control Solutions
Comfort Flow Heating has over twenty years of Building Controls, Building Automation Systems (BAS), and Industry experience. We believe in providing flexible and scalable Controls Solutions to meet our client’s needs.
- HVAC Controls
- Single Building Controls
- Multiple Building Controls
- Web–based controls
- Equipment Controls
- Field Mounted Equipment Controls
Why Select Comfort Flow Heating for Control Solutions in Eugene, OR?
- Single Source Simplicity – We coordinate equipment and control solutions.
- Integrated Comfort Solutions – We provide equipment with factory mounted controls to reduce installation and commissioning time.
- Integration – We have the ability to integrate several building systems into one platform for ease of use.
- Open Protocol Communications – We use non–proprietary/open protocol controls putting the control of the building in the owner’s hands.
- Our Team – Our people provide the innovative solutions to meet your comfort needs. We have an excellent staff of Engineers, Designers, Technicians and Project Managers to help you create an optimized system from start to finish.
We Are Proud To Represent Two Major Control Brands
Our Control Specialists are currently trained on the following Control Systems:
|HONEYWELL||LCBS – Light Commercial Building Solutions|
|TRANE||ASC– Authorized Applied Systems Contractor|
|JOHNSON CONTROLS||TRIDIUM / BACnet|
|FX (Facility Explorer)|
|Niagara AX and N4 Certified|
Trane Building Management
Trane Tracer SC
Facility Explorer by Johnson Controls